.. And More Features ...
- An easily customizable environment that can be tailored to fit your unique
- Add features such as your own constellations and ground locations through easily
edited data files.
- Choose your own colors for all user interface items.
- Choose your own units for length and velocity on many tabular displays.
- Define and save satellite groups for quick access to your favorites
- Load multiple viewing locations for many SatSpy windows.
- Automatically computes the start of twilight (civil, nautical and astronomical)
at your location.
- Takes the guesswork out of planning when to start your viewing sessions.
- Limit your pass selections to those occuring during twilight hours.
- Interactive skytrace plots that support drag-n-drop time labeling.
- You can label your plot to show the exact times when the satellite passes key
features such as stars and constellations.
- Support for both single and multiple satellite viewing opportunity searches.
- You can find out when one or more specific satellites are visible.
- Or, you can find out which satellites are visible during a certain time window.
- An intuitive time-line chart for planning viewing sessions.
- Shows you which passes overlap and when.
- Color coding lets you see which passes are "better" than others.
- Three sort options let you view the data the way you want.
- Change the sort order as often as you want, without recomputing passes.
[ Back | Still More Features ]
Last Update: 12 November 2000
Copyright ©1995-2001 by Acappella Publishing - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED