What's New in SatSpy Version 4.0
And Improved Features
SatSpy 4.0 is a major upgrade over version 3.0. It
includes several new windows and capabilities including user defined satellite groups and
support for multiple viewing locations. Much of the work in Version 4.0 was behind
the scenes. You should notice improved perfomance when animating all of the
graphical windows. Click on the links below for addtional details.
- 3D Viewpoint movement, drag the mouse to rotate the world image
- Optimized graphics, now much smoother and faster.
- Topocentric angular separation to RMO output
- Phase Angle, %Illum, Sun Elev (Observer and sat) to Look angles.
- Additional filters on single skytrace (civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- The SatSpy main window remembers its size & position between runs
- Go directly to the SatSpy homepage and elset page from the About box (when
connected to the internet)
- And more...
Last Update: 17 November 2000
Copyright ©1995-2001 by Acappella Publishing - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED