SatSpy's Help is Always Available
SatSpy's extensive online help system means that when you have a question, the answer
is always readily available. SatSpy uses the Windows® help engine (WinHelp) to provide
context sensitive help on many topics (well over 100).
of Online Help Contents
Some of the help topics include:
- An online tutorial that instructs you on the basics of running SatSpy.
- Viewing tips to help you see the satellites you are looking for.
- Detailed instructions on how to use each of the window types available.
- A "How to" section that gives answers to some of the more commonly asked
- Information showing you how to personalize SatSpy.
- Extensive glossary and index features to help you find the information you are looking
Last Update: 17 November 2000
Copyright ©1995-2001 by Acappella Publishing - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED