..Still More Features
- Integrated computation of significant astronomical data.
- Shows you exactly where the satellite will be by projecting path of satellite against
the stars and constellations. Also includes the sun, moon and planets.
- Shows you when the satellite will be sunlit and when it is in the shadow.
- Background colors change to distinguish night passes from daytime passes.
- Quickly change between multiple viewing locations
- 3D and flat map projections of satellite orbits.
- Click and drag the mouse to change the viewing location
- Display multiple satellites at the same time
- You can see a satellite's orbit to understand how it moves relative to your site.
- You can see the point on the earth where the satellite is at any time.
- Smooth animation in the 3D view keeps the view up to date.
- Hardcopy output of both tabular and graphical pass data.
- Graphical printouts of passes let you take the skytrace plots outside with you.
- Convenient notes section allows you to annotate each observed pass for your records.
- Extensive use of pop-up menus for quick access to window-specific commands
- Pop-up menus give you instant access to window specific commands.
[ Back ]
Last Update: 12 November 2000
Copyright ©1995-2001 by Acappella Publishing - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED